hehehe

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Windows vs. Apple

Yeah, this recently just popped into my mind. Which is better: Apple or Windows? Windows OS's dominate 90% of the internet while Apple's iPod is ridiculously popular. Windows is easy to use, but not labeled "user-friendly" like iMac. PC's have left and right click buttons and a scroll wheel; Macs have the function key and a one button mouse. Windows supports games; Mac supports very....VERY.....few. You can run Windows on Mac, or Mac on Windows. Zune shares wirelessly while iPod does not. Bill Gates is alot more richer than Steve Jobs. Steve Jobs isn't as nerdy as Bill Gates is. Macs are more expensive than PC's. PC's are sold alot more than Macs are. Alot of old people use Macs; young people like windows. Windows has a tendency to be considered nerdy; Apple has a tendency to be considered cool. The Apple commercial says it's better than Microsoft. And yet Microsoft is clearly alot more successful than Apple. Well, I am sort of neutral on the issue (I hate ipod, like their computers; like Windows, but sometimes acts retarded) but I prefer Microsoft over Apple. It's fun to look around on Mac computers because they're alot different, but they'll never beat windows as a traditional os. Oh yeah, Apple is coming out with the touch pad iPhone. Oh, that reminds me, I don't like how Apple puts the "i" before everything. You know, iPod. iMac. iPhone. i. i. Me. It's all about me. See what I mean? That's why I don't like Apple as much as Windows. Oh yeah, I brought this to your attention (if you're reading this) because I discovered a really hilarious vid:



I'm going to make a documentary on this, so watch for updates on it.
C'est la vie, happy hunting, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc. (copy and paste is a wonderful thing)

CP

No comments: