hehehe

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I lost my wallet yesterday and it got found today but that's not what this post is about

Today, we went to Rhythm and Hues and it was awesome. I saw Evan Almighty, Alvin and the Chipmunks, a remake of the Incredible Hulk, and The Golden Compass all under production; I actually saw the animators set the keyframes and stuff! So when I see it in the theaters (or on my TV screen) I can say, "Hey, I saw the guy work on this scene!" (I already can say that for Superman Returns, Garfield 2 and TFATF Tokyo Drift because I took the same tour last year)

Oh yeah, I'm going to get Windows Vista. For free. A "friend" hooked me up. Woohoo. Thing is, I have to get rid of a couple of programs that aren't compatible with it, but they're ones that I had no idea existed on my computer anyway.

The CSI Season Finale is on tonight!!! WATCH IT!!!!!

No comments: