hehehe

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Life, The Universe and Windows Vista

Speaking of Vista, I discovered today that I didn't have enough space on my primary hard drive to upgrade to vista, which the bleeping upgrade advisor shoula told me. So, gotta clean up all the extra programs and crud in my primary hard drive. You know what's retarded? My secondary hard drive is bigger than my primary (hard drive 1: 96.9 GB, Hard Drive 2: 111 GB).

I just discovered 2 cool metal bands: Becoming the Archetype and Shadow's Fall, of which the latter has a song on Guitar Hero 2 (The Light That Blinds)


Oh, I just realized I haven't updated my blog since Thursday...That's quite a long time. Well, about work camp. Friday we went up in the tour bus (YES!!! A.C. GALORE!!) except the soph. girls who decided to mutually exclude themselves from the group and went up in a van...eh, their loss. So, while I worked my butt off working on Grieg's concerto everyone else played wiffle and volley ball. (I know there's not a space in between volly and ball, but who really gives a sentimental dead squirrel?) After 1.5 hours we left for Phelan and I ate at BK and got ripped by not getting game pieces I was entitled to. Me, Silas and Jeff protested, but they turned us away rather coldly. Well, after we went back, I practiced some more then got bored and broke out Band of Bros. for everyone to watch...but only me, Vinny and Greg watched the whole time (some people watched but their attention span was limited to 2 minutes due to the presence of the opposite sex) Then, the next day we worked. Me, Greg, Alex, Jeff and RHLA-er Kyle fixed erosion issues under the deck for 3 hours and that really got me stir crazy. After that and lunch we worked on the bank out on the meadow and did fire clearance up at upper camp and then all the jobs were done and everyone left and I died a little inside. Just kidding, I laid down (more like flopped down, landed on, fell on, nearly missed, etc.) on my couch and laid there feeling my whole body ached then practiced for 3 hours. Sunday was uneventful besides that my mom wanted to go cherry picking at a local ranch but when we went it turned out that it was closed. I managed to catch up to my listening to metal (Living Sacrifice-Concieved in Fire). Monday I had a 3 hour lesson and went to Chaz's, had a triple burger, two Mtn Dews (those kept me up all night), alot of chips, and other junk food. We played Axis and Allies while watching Band of Bros. and afterward played guitar hero. Then I went home and tried to get mechwarrior2 running on my computer, but I bitterly failed. Today was ditch day but I didn't want to go even though I qualified for it. I actually HATE Magic Mountain because of the relentless torrents of modern culture (i.e. freaks, lots of couples making out in the middle of the walkway/line/plain sight/where everyone can see them/etc etc etc.) Well, dinner's calling for me, so until next time, WASH YOUR HANDS. 30 seconds minimum.

CP

No comments: