hehehe

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I was bored after awhile so I came back here and posted...

I was going to practice but I had to do homework and I got off track and returned here after posting my ecstasy at finding a new band. Sooooo.....

I'm reading a really awesome book called The Stand by Stephen King. I'm also simultaneously watching the 1994 film series based on the book, but I'm reading the book first then seeing how Hollywood interprets it. You think that this would ruin my interpretation of the characters, but I started reading this book last year and got about 1/2way and then my mom returned it to the library. And so, about last week I was at the library (for the 12th time in my life; the norwood library, to be exact; I've been to other libraries plenty of times) and I started over at the beginning skipping the parts that I remember. Which reminds me, if you plan to read this book, please wait until you're mature enough to handle excessive swearing and such, because Stephen King's favorite word is that infamous four letter verb meaning something we shouldn't do outside of marriage. And he puts alot of that stuff in there, too. Which is why I like the movie better than the book in terms of content because there's only 2% of the swearing and sex compared to the book. I recommend this book, but I put up a warning flag. And some of the stuff in this book is creepy enough to keep you awake all night or inspire a few vivid nightmares (I've had a couple). After all, it is a horror novel. When I finish it, I'll let you know....if there's anyone out there. Hello? Anybody out there? Hellooooo?? (knocking on the inside of your monitor screen)

I just remembered I don't have to do my homework today, because tomorrow the 3d animation class is going to the Rhythm and Hues studio all day!! I wonder what they're working on...

Speaking of which, we use Maya 7.0 PLE (personal learning edition; you know, the kind that puts that freaking annoying watermark over shaded/textured pictures?) and I succeeded in making a really cool animation of the solar system. After that, I tried making a BMW Z with NURBS modeling but that was too hard, so now I'm doing polygon modeling with a Nissan 350Z and that's easier...somewhat. It's a little discouraging to look at the next row of computers and see Vinny working on his high detailed Jeep model or Silas making his PS3 model. Well, 3D modeling isn't my gift, but I can make some really cool textures (hence, the solar system animation)

Well, there's only like 3 weeks of school left, and I need to sell $200 dollars worth of Circus tickets, my SAT is on June 2nd, and I have to finish learning the Grieg concerto (1st movement). Then after that, Hawaii and then summer and then double sessions and then...oh man, it's gonna be my senior year already? What the freak, where's my childhood? I want it back!!! Well, no use whining. Say, next year's inaugural, the girls have to ask the guys...well, I know I'll be going single despite the fact that there are more girls than guys. (are there? it seems like it...hold on...2..3...12....uh...lost track...ah well, who cares) Or that I might be asked out by Frankenstein's bride or Godzilla or something worse. Oh man, it's 6:00, gotta start practicing. I've run out of things to write...er, type..about anyway, so c'est la vie, adios, whatever language you speak, I don't really give a care.

No comments: