hehehe

Friday, May 11, 2007

Second Post

Yay, I remembered that I have this blog. So far it's not a failure.

....or is it?

I have 7 minutes to work with here, I really need to go prepare for a performance in L.A. tomorrow and another in Pasadena.

So, today was another bleak day, besides the fact that it's Friday and I don't have to worry about any homework. I looked at my bank savings account today and I got charged $3 every month, and they call it a service fee. I almost punched my computer's screen in.

Actually, I almost did it again because it did something really stupid. Too much to describe in a short amount of time. I wasted 40 seconds and now I only have 3 min. to work with.

..wait, it took me 4 min. to write this little? Wow, am I slow.

Oh geez, I just remembered Sunday is Mother's day.......gotta do somtin

Well, I've got not that much time left, so I'll babble on a bit.

What floats in water? Well, bread, apples and very small rocks do. Cider, great gravy cherries, mud....oh shoot, outta time, gotta go. (by the way, the floating in water thingy is from Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

No comments: