hehehe

Sunday, September 23, 2007

.......oh heck

So, today was the inaugural. I didn't like the ceremony (which took a frickin' 3 hours because it also involved a 3 course lunch and 4 people giving speeches), but afterward me, Vinny and two freshmen went in Will's "stagwag" and bought a bunch of junk food at Albertsons' then went to Jaylenn's house to watch the Cowboys-Bears game. All together at his house was me, Vinny, Will, the two freshmen, A.J., Carlos and Jaylenn. We played Madden on Jaylenn's PS3 during halftime. So after it was over Will took us all home and here I am typing this nonsense. Yeah.

....and we lost again last Friday. But this time I got to play and actually made a stop on a punt fake in the backfield. I felt so much better than last week.

Well, signing off.

No comments: