hehehe

Monday, October 1, 2007

Random Ramblings of A Madman

....did the title catch your attention? If it did, I fooled you. These are the random ramblings of a sane man. And without further ado......

Last week was science camp. My dad taught the seniors (us) survival and Mr. Orrick taught the juniors astronomy (thankfully that class is over for me...we had to memorize like a zillion things last year for that). The week went by really fast, and Mr. Loomis gave us good devotions (see my other blog for details...coming soon [I hope]). And we didn't have a game this week, but we're back on this week and we're playing Maranatha Friday night, and both their 1st and 2nd string QB's are badly injured so now they have a sophomore QB with practically no arm and our defense is very effective at stopping runs, so we're pretty much going to shut down their offense. Which means I have a better chance at playing time.

....other than that, I got a bluetooth for my cell phone!! It makes things alot easier when I'm driving around.

...and Demon Hunter's new album is coming out next month and I can't wait for it!!!! I heard one song on their myspace (Fade Away) and it's so much different than The Triptych but it is FRICKIN awesome!! The album's called Storm the Gates of Hell.

No comments: