hehehe

Monday, September 17, 2007

ugghhh.......

...life isn't going really well right now. We lost 0-14 to Brentwood last Friday and I just stood on the sidelines and watched.....a whole week of hard practice for nothing, and I watch everyone else fall apart out on the field, and I begged for the coaches to let me in but for some strange abstract reason they put me off. It's my senior year, last season of football and I don't want to remember it as the year that I stood on the sideline and watch things go wrong. If we're going to lose, I want to be out there with my brothers.

...on top of that, none of the girls considered me for the inaugural. Normally I would care less, but it just added on top of everything. Ah well, probably have more fun going by myself anyway.

Despite all this, I know God is in control and things will eventually go better.

No comments: