hehehe

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

.....ughhhh (again)

....well, life is somewhat better now that Mr. Loomis put me in on special teams....in the line-up magazine under my profile it says that I will be a backup offensive lineman and will no doubt contribute on special teams...that doubt is gone now, but before today I wasn't on any special teams. I wasn't even a kickoff scrub.

...and calculus is getting easier, ish. In addition to ridiculously long functions we have learned about limits and continuity. I have no doubt in the future I will enjoy this course....along with physics. God's called me to do engineering, so I know that I will enjoy what he wants me to do. Which reminds me, I should think about what kind of engineering I need to do......civil? mechanical? computer? Whatever it is, it will show itself.

....say, I made another blog site called A Long Time Ago There Were No Idiots. In a sense, it is a prequel to Very Soon There Will Be Doom. Because currently there are idiots, there will be doom very soon. It's all in the Bible, mind you. (By the way, the idiots would be people like Marilyn Manson, Bill and Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, etc etc etc ad nauseam) so click here and enjoy. I think it will end up being a political/theological/philosophical blog, something that has a meaning instead of this were I just think random thoughts and type.

No comments: