hehehe

Thursday, October 18, 2007

......WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!!!

...that was my reaction when I got in my truck after school and saw that the gas needle was tilting very dangerously near to "E" and the little gas light was on. So, I went to the gas station and that was my reaction again when I saw the prices ($3.03 per gallon) And I allow myself 20 bucks a week for gas, and last week it got me 7 gallons and this week I got about 6.25. And the truck I drive is a Dodge 2500 V10. Gas mileage isn't that bad; I average about 16 miles a gallon, which is way above average for a V10. And I've been saving up for a Zune, but I guess that's going to have to wait until I get a more steady source of income. Or when I'm up at home more so I can wash more dishes for camp and get more money that way.

....and I just remembered that I have team dinner tonight, a psychology project to finish, a literature paper to write, 2 hours of piano to practice and the Red Sox game is on tonight. I sure hope they don't get knocked out, or I may get the afore mentioned reaction again.

No comments: