hehehe

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

AAUUUGGGHH!!!!! IT'S AUGUST 1ST!!!! NOOOO!!!!!

....apologies for my outrage in the title, which pretty much has absolutely nothing to do with what I have to say.

All right, past couple of days was track in the evening. Tuesday all day before the track I went with Mike Carrol and worked with American Craftsmen; alot of Kare leaders work there, so I got to work with them (Mr. Wideman, Mr. Dave Carson, Mr. Key, and Mr. Jim Davis). It was fun; we did a demolition on a chimney in West L.A. Then I took a shower and I was so dirty I left a layer of dirt on the bottom of the shower I had to clean out.

Today I worked out in the morning and hung out at Chaz's all day and we started making a stop-motion music video. It has just me in it with a guitar trying to match the fret board fingering to the music (I have no idea how to play guitar except by ear---I have perfect pitch) and about halfway through I set down the guitar and do random things and then eventually get eaten by the blankets on the bed when I lay down on the bed. And there's still about 45 seconds of the music that still needs stop motion.

Well, 19 days until double sessions, I can hardly wait....hahaha, get it, can hardly wait, hahaha.... if that joke flew over your head, go check your IQ, it's probably less than that of a monkey.

Well, I'd really appreciate it if you fiends who are reading this would take the time to make yourselves known here and I would feel a little more motivated to write more nonsense. Like I've posted a comment on someone's blog and left my blog address and they haven't even read my blog yet. How do I know? Check the bottom of my blog. But don't steal my idea and put it on your blog. Just kidding, I don't care.

Well, tomorrow I am working with Mike again so I have to get up at 5 in the morning again and head over to the worksite early.....ah, well.

.....I really wish someone would leave comments...especially the person I commented on. I wonder if the big liberal advisory thing on the top of my blog scares people off. Actually, I do that intentionally because I don't want liberals defiling my blog with their pansy opinions.

Well, wash your hands and mock Hillary Clinton sometime.

CP

P.S. 30 seconds minimum, dang it!

No comments: