hehehe

Saturday, August 25, 2007

NO PRACTICE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...so today in practice we decided to skip special teams because Mr. Loomis (special teams coach) didn't show up and thankfully Mr. Lee (lineman coach, lieutenant in the Marines as well) wasn't there to condition us until our limbs fell off so Mr. Carson (defensive coach) had us do the pursuit drill (everyone lines up on defense then swarms the receiver who gets the pass) 40 times and then after it was all over Mr. Drain (head coach) announced that there' NO PRACTICE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!! That makes two single session days in a row. (last night we had a bbq) Well, I have nothing to do today except type this, do laundry and such.....my parents are going to Texas for a few days so I'm a free man. Oh yeah, As I Lay Dying's An Ocean Between Us came out yesterday. I think I'll go get that and see how that compares up to Shadows are Security.....

School starts in 10 days and I can't wait to get started in physics and calculus. Literature with Mr. Horton is going to be awesome, too.

....well, I might post again tonight, so until then, c'est la vie

CP

No comments: