hehehe

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I am back in So Cal

Well, I've been back 5 days and wow, does everything feel different. I'm going to be a senior, it's going to be my last year in football and in a year I will be starting my actual adulthood. I am anticipating finishing this year because recently I have received God's calling; He wants me to be an engineer (which kind, I don't know; I would like to do computer engineering, but that's what I like, I don't know if that's what God wants me to do) and to help our church with my musical talent. Which means that I will double major in Music and Engineering. What college will I go to? Right now I'm aiming for USC (So Cal, not South Carolina; I've done a Google search for tuition costs and saw it was only 7,000 bucks and I rejoiced but it was Southern Carolina. So, I went to the actual USC website and my heart sank as I saw that tuition costs were 15,000 bucks. Add on the other costs, and it's $30,000 a year. That's like buying a new car every year. Well, God will provide if He wants me to go there), but I may end up going to a junior college like PCC or Cal Poly Pomona.

Say, I was actually on a spiritual level on this blog. That's a rarity.....alright, back to business!

So, H.P. and the deathly hallows came out and I am not in the least bit interested. Why? Because ol' Harry stinks. Literally. He's a pansy, I tell you. Every book he gets beat up in one way or another and gets saved by his com padres from that one dude whose name starts with a V...I forget what it is but I can care less. The whole witchcraft thing doesn't really bother me that much, but the fact that the series was recently ridiculously successful bothers me. If anything is ridiculously successful, it bothers me. (..except for some things like tom clancy, lord of the rings, and halo)

I took my sister to go see Ratatouille and I thought it was pretty good. I really want to see Transformers and my bones are rattling like crazy in anticipation for the Bourne Ultimatum. Which reminds me, I still need to watch the Bourne Supremacy....

Project 86 came out with a new album which was ok for the most part. They've gone somewhat softer than their previous albums. And they got a new drummer. And Andrew Schwab (vocalist) shaved his head and grew a beard and now I can barely recognize him; he looks somewhat like Ryan Clark from Demon Hunter. The music video for Evil: A Chorus of Resistance is cool (foodfight!!):



....and, yeah.

By the way, here's a link to some vids from the trip (under 2007 Trip, obviously....I dunno when they'll put the vids of Hawaii on. I'll let you guess which guy I am)

http://rhprep.org/streamingvideos.htm

Enjoy..........and post comments, for a dead rattlesnake's sake (my dad killed one the other day)

CP

No comments: