hehehe

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Once again, I forgot to update

...and here I am, in all my not-so-blazing glory. Last entry was pretty weak, but I had to do SAT's the next day and my brain was fried from studying too much...as a matter of fact, it's still too fried. Actually, it's like an overdone steak that looks like a piece of charcoal. Why, you ask, is your brain like this after the SAT was 4 days ago? Well, I'm really outta date because I have finals this week. I just had a chemistry final today, and I have to write four essays for a literature final tomorrow, then on Thu. I have a Government final. Next Monday and Tuesday I don't have to worry because Mon. just a review day for the final on Tuesday and the review day for the period I have is computer animation and we don't have a final for that class so we're gonna PARTY!!! woohoo. But on Wednsday, I have a precalculus final, which I'm probably going to ace, because I like math; I can't wait to take calculus and physics next year.

Oh man, I have to prepare for my essays tomorrow. I'd give you people out there (if there is anyone out there....hello?????? If you stopped by please leave a comment....) a recap of my SAT but it's not worth mentioning. So, c'est la vie, adios, goodbye, do svidanja, whatever language you speak I don't care so go take a dump or so help me. Oh yeah, c'est la vie means "that's life", not goodbye, but I'm still using it because it sounds cool. The proper term would be "au revoir" but who gives a toilet seat.

CP

No comments: