hehehe

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I am a very happy man right now

....because literature is OVER!!!!!!! Farewell to stupid essay prompts!!
...tomorrow's gov. final but I only need to know some vocab.; since the AP is over there's really no point in having class anymore but Mr. Davis insists on us learning economics. Well, we got a small book teaching us how to make money and we read like two pages of it and that was it. So....................................word. Football season is coming around very soon and I can't wait to knock some heads in. I'll actually start this year!!!!!! I'll take this time to reminisce the time I got a tackle in our game against maranatha last year....well, this pic is before the play, but whatever, who gives a blade of fake turf (that's what we played on! maranatha has a nice field)



Yeah, that's me actually playing and not standing on the sidelines! Most memorable game last year for me. (36-0, we beat them the year before that 50-0, and they actually are a good team, we just hate them alot so we hit them out of their cleats) I am still ticked off from losing in the first round of playoffs....but we're gonna kick some tail this year. Biggest linemen we'll ever have.

Well, have to go finish up the cadenza in the Grieg concerto, I'm playing it this Saturday at the Pasadena Library, so gotta go do 3 hours of practicing. Well, if anyone out there cares, look for my post tomorrow.

Oh yeah, I started my Windows vs. Apple animation and finished the opening credits. It's going to take awhile to do so I probably won't finish it until I get back from Hawaii. Expect it to be out by Sept.
.....if I don't forget about it

CP

No comments: