hehehe

Thursday, June 7, 2007

much ado about nothing II

Okay, so, I just got back from helping setting up Kare 53rd (or somtin like that) annual circus at the Rose Bowl (yes, THE rose bowl in pasadena) which will kick off tomorrow, and I am tired. I helped set up yesterday, and I have to help tomorrow at 9. And on top of that I need to brush up on the cadenza in Grieg's concerto. It is really freaking hard, I'll eventually upload a pic of the score so you people out there can see how hard it is (let me say for now that there are so many notes on the page you can barely see the white of the paper. an exaggeration, but not too much of one) Whoa, dinner's calling already and I barely just got here. Well, I have to practice 3 hrs. tonight anyway so can't bother to waste any time.

And, don't forget to wash your hands. 30 seconds minimum.

CP

No comments: