hehehe

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Once there was a man who misplaced his keys, but then he realized he put them in a very obvious place.

..............and the title has absolutely nothing to do with what I have to say for tonight.

................so we had our first basketball game of the season and I did official book and we lost 59-34. Yeah.

......................and ol' Rush Limbaugh is the joy of my evening when everything is finished for me. I get pumped up and want to talk conservative and bash on liberals but I get too lazy by the time I get here.

..................................and Saturday I have SAT's. Yeesh.


.............................................and I still need to complete my college application form to USC. Dang it.

What was mentioned in the title is what happened to me when I got out of the bus after returning from our game. I searched for about 5 minutes in the bus only to discover that my keys were in my backpack's outer pocket. Then, to celebrate, I went to Taco Bell and bought junk. Mmmmm. Good stuff.

....and I'm pretty sure that I have an extreme case of senioritis right now. I just want to graduate and start working on my computer engineering and music degrees. But, right now I have to go study for a psychology test.

.........oh yeah, it's been two days in a row now that in calculus I worked on a problem for about 30 minutes and then I run out of time and I worked on the whiteboard and it had to be erased before we went to our next class (lunch....my favorite) We are working on optimization which is super complicated....I get it all but it takes forever to solve. As do most calculus problems.

...Oh shoot, 10:00, better go if I want a decent night's sleep.....then again, I could just drink a Monster in the morning.

Well, to whoever the heck is reading this, good night, sleep tight and make sure you wash your hands for at least 30 seconds............................................................

...---... (that's morse code for S.O.S. ......no idea why I did that)

.............................................................................................................................darrgh

CP

No comments: