hehehe

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Linux!

...yeah, I've discovered Linux. Remember the Windows vs. Mac ordeal I had earlier? Well, Linux just popped in and smashed them to the ground. Check this out (comparison of Windows Vista against Ubuntu Linux with Beryl):



...and the best thing is, it's free. No, not like you can go pirate it for free, it's FREEWARE. Doesn't cost you a CENT. Whereas Vista costs like 200 bucks and isn't cracked up to what it's supposed to be.

......and as for Mac, it still stinks compared to this.

heheh.

....well, probably won't post for another month or two, so see you then!

CP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Chuck said...

uh...no habla espanol. but thanks for dropping by.